The Case Of The Un-Lucky Leprechaun
After the success of The Lucky Leprechaun Irish Pub, Lucky O’Grautin is auctioning off the recipe for his famous Wild Irish Kiss. It is said there is a secret ingredient; and that secret is Irish MAGIC! There are some who feel entitled to the recipe, and someone’s luck is about to run out! How is it possible to find an unlucky Leprechaun?! Could it be Jerry O’Shaughnessy, owner of the pub? Maybe it’s the wild Irish rose, Vera Denton, rival bar owner?? How about the manager the pub Lucky O’Grautin or rival bar owner, Chance Cavallo? Maybe it’s mouthy Judith Kearny reality producer! What about that liquid personality changer, distributor Victor Douglas? Let’s find out!!
Will it be:
- Jerry O’Shaughnessy – Owner of The Leprechaun Pub in NYC
- Vera Denton – Rival bar owner & former SOAP star
- Lucky O’Grautin – Owner of the Lucky Leprechaun Irish Pub
- Chance Cavallo – Manager of the Lucky Leprechaun
- Judith Kearny – Reality TV Producer
- Victor Douglas – The Liquor Distributor
*This story is set in current day. A perfect choice for corporate entertainment and team building!