Music Can Be Murder
It’s the Swingin’ 40’s Big Band Extravaganza! Two rival bands were hired to entertain; neither knowing the other was going to be there. There is no love lost between the two, and someone is going to go FLAT in this musical comedy romp!
Will it be:
- Clive Grayson – Band Leader
- Phyllis Davis – Band Singer
- Rose MacGuire – The Personal Secretary
- Glen Grayson – Trumpet player
- Geraldine Shaw – Band Singer
- Artie Miller – Band Leader
*This story is set in the 1940’s and is a Musical (songs woven through the show).