Tragedy struck at The Swingin’40’s Dance Marathon. Just as the competition was about to begin, one of the contestants was found dead! Competition brings out the best and the worst in a person and someone has tripped the “light fantastic” for the last time!
- Elise Davidson – The Arthur Murray Dance Champion
- Vanessa Spencer – The Jilted Dance Partner
- Gerald Honeycutt – The Dance Instructor
- Vinnie Romano – Rival Dance Instructor
- Pru Alexander – Musical Film Star
- Peter Gentry – Matinee Idol
*This story is set in the 1940’s and available in Musical (songs) & Non-Musical versions.